Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Free Books

I remember when I was pregnant with Adam I found a pin on Pinterest that led me to this website:

http://www.eyresfreebooks.com/

What a goldmine!

I spent hours reading free books online and just eating it all up. I was an excited new mother-to-be and this site contained dozens of valuable resources to fuel my passion for parenthood and motherhood.

Richard and Lynda Eyre have been great role models to many great parents and are generously sharing their wisdom and knowledge through books they have written. They write books for parents on families, life-balancing, and parenting. They have generously provided these books for FREE online and really inexpensive versions on kindle and paperback.

For my last Birthday Mom and Dad Anderson gave me one of Linda's books, "A Joyful Mother of Children." Great book!

I was reminded of the Eyre's and this great resource because I read a news article that was written by them today:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865594161/Ironies-of-the-marriage-debate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment