Wednesday, January 8, 2014

25 Photos Showcasing Why Utah Has the Greatest Snow on Earth


Watching this amazing clip of various Utah vistas made me anxious for summer to come. Sheree and I recently made a list of locations we would like to visit this summer while we are living in Salt Lake City. What an awesome location we live (Salt Lake City) where 5 of the world's most fascinating/incredible National Parks are within a 3 hour drive. Arches, Zions, Bryce Canyon, Canyon Lands, and Capitol Reef. We also want to see Bear Lake, Goblin Valley, and a few other close hikes up the Canyons here surrounding Salt Lake City.

1 comment:

  1. Bryce, I couldn't agree with you more -- you sound like you're quoting me. And I'm so glad I don't have to drive through 16 hours of corn fields and 5 hours of southern Wyoming desolation to get to the good stuff anymore. I live in the middle of the good stuff now.:)

    ReplyDelete